1 cup pumpkin puree
3 & 1/4 cups brown rice flour
3 Tbsp of all natural peanut butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter until combined.
3. Add the flour and cinnamon.
4. Place dough on a floured surface and roll dough out to 1/2 thick.
5. Cut out shapes using a dog bone cookie cutter. (For dogs with longer names, use a larger bone.) Keep a small bowl of flour handy for regular dusting.
6. Prepare stamp (from an embossing kit like this) with your dog's name. Flour the stamp, then press it lightly into the center of each bone shape.
7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown, then let cool.
Just for fun, you can also create a custom label for your jars. (I used these 19.6 oz Weck jars for Hoku's cookies.) These make great gifts for any pup!
Recipe from My Baking Addiction.