1 can of pumpkin puree
Plain fat-free yogurt
1 & 1/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup fresh pureed apple
3 – 4 tbsp. water
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Mix together the oat flour and pureed apple until combined.
3. Add water to create a dough-like consistency.
4. Spray muffin tin lightly with a non-stick baking spray.
5. Press dough onto the sides of the muffin tin to form the pie crust.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Let cool and gently remove the pie crusts from the muffin tin.
8. Fill the pie crust with pumpkin puree.
9. Top with a dollop of "whipped cream" (aka plain fat-free yogurt!)