3-INGREDIENT STARS & STRIPES BERRY COOKIES
1 cup fresh strawberries
1 cup of fresh blackberries or blueberries
2.5 cups of oat flour
Water (as needed)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cut up the strawberries and blackberries into small chunks.
3. In a large bowl, mix together with the oat flour.
4. Add water gradually to achieve a doughy consistency.
5. Place dough on a floured surface and roll dough out to 1/2 thick.
5. Cut out shapes using a star and dog bone cookie cutter. Keep a small bowl of flour handy for regular dusting.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, then let cool.